Today we had a guest speaker in our classes, Pastor Bernie from Scotland. He will be speaking again to the men tonight at Man church at 7pm. He spoke with our class on "Will we stay the course?"
It is a question essential to our walk with God, a question many people don't ask, and a question which will be answered by our actions.
So what will I do? Will I not only graduate in June, but also graduate to eternal life? Many people in the Bible, and in history, started well but finished horribly. Will that be me? Or can I finish well?
Will I let anything cause me to stumble? Will I let the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, or the pride of life get me off track, away from God?
I have decided that no matter how many "best friends" I have to leave behind; no matter how "strict/close-minded" they think I am; no matter how much it hurts to leave them; I will not compromise the call God has placed on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment